Matt Ryan, Julio Jones back at practice for Falcons
- Trubisky totals 4 TDs, Bears top Cowboys
- Raiders RB Jacobs has fractured shoulder
- Steelers RB Conner out again vs. Cards
- Browns QB Mayfield throws in practice
- Jets' Anderson believes he's a top-5 WR
Ryan, nursing a sore ankle, and Jones, bothered by a sore foot, went through Thursday's full session with no problems. Neither practiced the day before.
Cornerback Desmond Trufant (toe) was a full participant, too.
The Falcons (3-7) have won two straight as they prepare to host the Buccaneers (3-7). Atlanta might be without tight end Austin Hooper (knee), running back Devonta Freeman (foot) and defensive end Takk McKinley (shoulder). All three have yet to practice this week.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated November 21, 2019