Matt Ryan, Julio Jones back at practice for Falcons
- Cards owner Bidwill out of hospital
- Jaguars plan on 25 percent home capacity
- Edelman responds to Jackson's posts
- NFL bans postgame player jersey swaps
- Seahawks ticket holders can pause seats
Ryan, nursing a sore ankle, and Jones, bothered by a sore foot, went through Thursday's full session with no problems. Neither practiced the day before.
Cornerback Desmond Trufant (toe) was a full participant, too.
The Falcons (3-7) have won two straight as they prepare to host the Buccaneers (3-7). Atlanta might be without tight end Austin Hooper (knee), running back Devonta Freeman (foot) and defensive end Takk McKinley (shoulder). All three have yet to practice this week.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated November 21, 2019