Chargers’ Okung, Chiefs’ Thompson inactive in Mexico City
- Edelman responds to Jackson's posts
- NFL bans postgame player jersey swaps
- Seahawks ticket holders can pause seats
- Agent: 49ers RB Mostert requests trade
- Gov: Probably time for Skins name change
MEXICO CITY (AP) Left tackle Russell Okung was out for a second straight week when the Los Angeles Chargers faced the Kansas City Chiefs at Azteca Stadium on Monday night.
Okung has a groin injury that kept him out against Oakland 11 days ago, and he hadn't improved enough to face the Chiefs (6-4) in a vital game for the Chargers' (4-6) playoff hopes.
Williams has 302 yards rushing and three touchdowns this season. He has more carries than LeSean McCoy, who was active in Mexico after being a healthy scratch last week.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated November 18, 2019